How GNOSIS Works
GNOSIS measures competency
Clinicians complete a comprehensive assessment in GNOSIS, which provides statistically-sound insight into clinicians’ mastery of knowledge and judgment in high-risk areas of patient care.
- evaluation of evidence-based proficiency
- quantification of clinical critical thinking
- benchmark of individual scores
- transparency into team performance
Click tablet to read sample assessment question.
GNOSIS maximizes learning
Based on an individual assessment, GNOSIS delivers a personalized curriculum developed by medical experts and designed for effectiveness and efficiency by excluding content the clinician has already mastered.
- learning prioritized by areas of need
- topics presented in 2-8 minute segments
- content delivered 24/7 online, mobile
- accreditation for CME/CE
Click tablet to read sample learning path.
GNOSIS mitigates risk
Using real-time analytics, GNOSIS equips hospital leaders and risk managers with data to proactively identify and invest in areas that will improve quality, increase patient safety, and reduce the costs of adverse events.
- costs reduced by streamlining training
- decisions supported by actionable data
- risk addressed though training programs
- outcomes improved with targeted learning
Click tablet to read sample data report.